Your safe winter- and ski vacation in Bad Hofgastein
Vacation with distance during Covid-19
We, the team of the Hotel Völserhof, are doing our best to offer you a vacation as carefree as possible. A high extent of quality is our standard. Just as everywhere in our daily lives, there are also safety rules during vacational stays. These include distancing rules, wearing a mouth- and nose covering in all hotel interiors and higher hygiene measurements for our guests as well as our co-workers, for example washing hands regularly.
Safe is safe: For the time being we adapted the cancellation policies to fit the current situation, this means you can cancel your booking until 14 days prior to your arrival without any cost. In case it comes to a closure of the hotel or the region Gastein due to Covid-19 or should the borders to Austria get closed, you don’t have to pay cancellation fees. However, to be prepared for everything (also in case of a Covid-19 illness or quarantine), we recommend to get a travel insurance.
Together we ensure you a carefree stay at our hotel in 2020/2021.
Also in the hotel we keep an eye on your safety
- Our employees are being tested weekly for you.
- A reserved table just for you is available for every meal during your entire stay.
- We regularly sanitize every guest room and all public hotel rooms.
- Diposable gloves are available at our buffet.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers on every floor.
- Ski passes are obtainable at the reception desk. You don’t have to waste time waiting at a cash register (Since you have to wear a mouth- and nose covering in the ski lifts, you get a practical “buff” with every purchase of a ski pass).
Cancellation policies for the winter season 2020/2021
- Until 14 days prior to your arrival cancelling is free of charge
- Until 7 days prior to your arrival 70 % of the total amount have to be paid
- Until 1 day prior to your arrival 90 % of the total amount have to be paid
- In case of no-show or early departure 100 % have to be paid
We recommend to get a travel insurance.